Monday, January 22, 2007

My Soft Spot


First video-The Bloopers:





Second video-The full song:




_______________________________

I think she's really adorable! It's a must-see! I've had the song all along but it's the first time I've actually seen the video.

If the 2 videos didn't melt your heart, then you must be a real cold-hearted person. Either that, or you have Pedophobia - the fear of children. I wonder how you can fear children when they are the most innocent and adorable ones around. But yes, such a phobia does exist! There's a whole list of phobias that I've never even heard of. However, one that I'm familiar with is Achluophobia - the fear of darkness. Embarrassing but true, I'm terrified of the dark! So don't turn the lights out on me please =)

_____________________________

What's your worst fears? Check out the long list of Phobias here!

4 Comments:

Blogger trenchy said...

oh my goodness...i have a good many number of phobias but im quite sure these two can sum me up...
Philophobia - Fear of love.
Phobophobia - Fear of phobias.

January 23, 2007 12:43 AM  
Blogger Sy said...

omigosh, that girl's so cute!

January 23, 2007 7:18 PM  
Blogger faith said...

i used to be scared o e dark!!!
but i dunno... i kinda grew out o it... =P

January 25, 2007 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 26, 2007 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home