Saturday, January 27, 2007

Whatever You Think, Think The Opposite

My father gave me this book as a gift last year. It is written by Paul Arden, the former executive creative director at Saatchi & Saatchi.

A casual browse through this book would show you that it is not wordy but filled with artistic pictures that are supported with thought provoking words. This book tells us how success can be achieved by those who stray from the norm.


Every page of this book is intriguing! Of course, I don't agree with 100% of what is discussed, it's quite personal so it depends. However, if you are interested in something for easy reading then you should read this book! I've lent it to Yepp over the holidays and he really liked it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda. Although I don't have this book beside me now, I found this book interesting because it highlights our ignorance as humans. Especially to people who are so involved in the rat race that they lose sight of life as a whole. Sometimes, it's not about yourself that makes a difference in life; it's about the social environment that can make a difference in the way you live. Good luck in your reading!

January 28, 2007 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home